Monday, July 21, 2014

July 2014 Visiting Teaching Printout

July's Visiting teaching message is wonderful. You can find it here. It discusses how our savior Jesus Christ is our advocate to the father. How grateful I am that we have a savior who has atoned for our individual sins that is there to plead our cause to the father. 

I chose this quote from the visiting teaching because it is very humbling to me to be reminded of what I truly am doing during my prayers to the Father and how very grateful I am to be able to approach him because of our loving savoir Jesus Christ.

This is designed to be a 4x6. Print it off on normal paper or on a 4x6 photo card.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...