Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I love to see the temple Flip Chart




I Love to see the temple Flip Chart. I think these make learning songs so much easier. 
I have all the slides below. If you would like to download the image file you can do so by clicking each picture and save as...or download the pdf by clicking here. 

I Love to see the Temple

Words and music by Janice Kapp Perry
Children's songbook pg. 95









All pictures used are either created by me, clipart, or directly from lds.org


Like this post? Please share it by
Pinning it here

2 comments:

  1. thank you. I always have trouble finding things I can do without having to spend lots of money, and I love the children to be able to see what they are singing. Thank you heaps

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...