Monday, April 17, 2017

Butterfly Birthday Party

My little girl turned 1 this year. I have loved seeing all the beautiful garden parties and wanted something along that line.  So we decided on a butterfly party! We started out with the banner and butterflies which you can find in my shop here. 


There is also a matching invitation as well. Here
Butterfly Garden Party Birthday Invitation

What would be cuter than little butterflies on a rose cake? I had never done roses on a cake before but bought my right frosting tips and followed this youtube tutorial. (also I didn't have the right size bag and used ziplock bags instead and they worked great. I just inserted the tip and taped the side of the bag around it. 



The butterflies, I also made following a youtube tutorial here.


I added some cupcakes and we were ready to go.



Like this post? Please share it by:
Pinning it here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...