Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Delicious Blackberry Morning Shake

I absolutely loved my breakfast this morning. It is so hot outside and a fresh fruit breakfast is what I needed. My husband picked up some blackberries from our local farmers market and I was so glad to use them for a yummy morning shake.
  I am a big proponent of shakes in the summer. They are quick and easy to make, you can put all sorts of good stuff in them, and they taste wonderful.




The Recipe

3 ripe frozen bananas (Peel them first then put them in a container in the freezer. I don't even cover mine with anything)
1/2 cup of yogurt. (easy homemade yogurt recipe)
3 Tbs Diatomaceous Earth. ( You don't need this one, I just use it because of all the great health benefits.) (more info on Diatomaceous Earth here)
1/4 Cup blackberries

Put everything in a blender and mix until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...