Friday, April 8, 2011

Good Quotes

Doctor Zhivago
I don't like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn't of much value. Life hasn't revealed its beauty to them.
Smith Logan Pearsall 1865-1946
Afterthoughts
There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.
Trudell Dennis
Sloppy, raggedy-assed old life. I love it. I never want to die.
Twain Mark 1835-1910
Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
Twain Mark 1835-1910
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
Hesburgh Rev. Theodore
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Johnston Jennifer 1930-
We are constantly at risk from the people we love most. They are, after all, the only people who can do us serious damage. 
Creighton Bishop
Never laugh feebly at what you know is wrong.

Nietzsche Friedrich 1844-1900
One is healthy when one can laugh at the earnestness and zeal with which one has been hypnotized by any single detail of one's life.

Dobie J. Frank
Luck is being ready for the chance.

 Leacock Stephen 1869-1944
I'm a great believer in luck. I find the
harder I work, the more I have of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you've posted on your blog now!! And I LOVE these quotes! So many I may steal ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...