Monday, April 17, 2017

DIY Tie for little boy



My son came to me the other day jealous of his sister getting to choose different dresses and fun things on Sunday. So we decided to liven up his Sunday wardrobe a little with some fun ties. 

We found a cute pattern on Pinterest here. The pattern is super easy to follow and I think they turned out pretty good. Instead of elastic or velcro. I used snaps because it's what I had on hand.  We picked out some fun patterns and went to work. 

The ties were pretty easy and fast to make. You could do a tie in about 20 Min. I did adjust the length to fit my 4-year-old as the pattern is for a smaller size. I did this by keeping the width the same one each end and just lengthening it out.

Like this post? Please share it by:
Pinning it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...